Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer, where art thou?


Can you believe this summer has gone by so quickly (or so it seems)? The summer solstice was about 3 weeks ago? One thing about summer - Living in Hawaii has its benefits and I have no need to worry about heat waves and the brown outs that come along with it.

School starts in around a month! I'll be starting my first semester in nursing school, which is both exciting and nerve-wrecking. I still have a few things that I need to get done with before that begins such as orientations, doctor's appointments, and an ethics test (which I should have completed months ago). It's like my summer has been filled with so many things, but really, it hasn't. It's gone by so quickly. It's kind of sad.

I'll be sending friends off to the mainland yet again, another year will past, and the next thing you know, the first of January will roll around, then another summer. I have high hopes for next year. This year has just gone by so fast, too fast to really notice everything. I did get accepted into the school, but that's one of the
few things that happened thus far.

Well, only half of a year has passed, and one half more to go, although it feels like less. The second half of a year always seems to speed by with the holidays. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment