Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LOVE IT: Dr Bronner's

I mentioned Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps in my last post, but I felt it needed it's own glorious post to describe its magic. My uncle and aunt introduced me to this 'jesus soap' on our way to Koa Pancake House after the Tin Man. They raved on about it for a good 10 minutes while we waited for my brother, his girlfriend, and her friend. The way they described it was to imagine yourself applying Tiger Balm or Burt's Bees Chapstick all over your body. I was sold. I live off of Burt's Beeswax, and if there was a soap that could make my body feel like my lips after application, then I'm in!
I mentioned it to everyone else, then my aunt and uncle went over it's magical properties once again; I didn't mind hearing it. After our meal we stopped at Vitamin World to read more about it, and it came to the point where my brother purchased it. If you're wondering why there are so many words on the bottle is because religious sayings and quotes are printed onto the bottle, and a few other factoids about what you use the soap for, which include washing your car, brushing your teeth, etc.
Once we got home, we tried it out, and everything was true! While lathering it upon my body, you could smell the peppermint clearing up your nose, and giving you a fresh feeling. Although this feeling only lasts about 10-20 minutes after you take a shower, it is worth it. I'm always finding myself looking forward to taking a shower.

Well, don't just sit there! Buy one for yourself to find out it's magical soap abilities for yourself! There are more scents available, but I believe peppermint is the only scent capable of giving you the feeling of rubbing Tiger Balm all over your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment