Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

We've had a ton of these ingredients in the fridge, so do expect to see different variations of this meal in future posts. I've already mentioned some of these ingredients in my Greek Strained Yogurt post, so there's no need to revisit that. This meal is very similar to what I've had before, but with this post, you're able to see the yogurt I was talking about, as well as a few slices of pear.
Also added to this meal was a slice of bread with nutella and strawberries. Such a delicious combo, and if you haven't tried it out yet, you must. Strawberries and nutella alone (without the bread) is a great snack if you ever get hungry throughout the day.
And of course, the drink. The drink is simply iced coffee made from a ready to make packet. Nothing too special.

This meal was very filling; I felt quite bloated after eating/drinking all three parts. I'll take a note of that next time I plan on eating a big breakfast. But yes, as I mentioned earlier, with so much of these ingredients in the fridge, do plan on seeing this type of meal post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment