Sunday, March 18, 2012

10/52

Every since First Friday, I've been yearning to go out again and wear my heels! Soon enough, hopefully. I have a bunch of heels, but the opportunities to wear them are rare.

In other news, I caved and joined pinterest, and I'm not sure if that was a good idea. It's soo addicting! Earlier this week, my tax return came in and my bank account is slowly on the rise to what it once was! Which is such a great thing!

For class, my roommate and I went to an AA meeting, and a SLAA (Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous), which was such a great experience. Many different stories and ways to overcome hardships in life! Maybe I'll post some of those insights later.

My parents also left for the Philippines this week, after two flight delays, and got to the Philippines safe and sound. I hope they bring me back some goodies!

This week also marked KONY 2012. Turns out the guy got arrested this week for public indecency and public masturbation. Not so sure about my support for the invisible children now. The story is really blurred and hard to make sense of.

That was just a quick summary of my week. :)
(monnayy; waikiki sunset; friday night pho; misspelt; pinterest; kony2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment