Sunday, February 5, 2012

Two Naked

I recently purchased the new Naked 2 Palette, and I'm already in love! I'm not a big fan of lip gloss so I have yet to try it out, but the color looks like a really nice deep pink/purple?

I focused on different parts of the palette to focus on the colors I'm looking forward to using. Bootycall seems like a really nice highlighting color. And chopper, no words to describe it -- it's the perfect amount of shiny, so it's totally something I could use everyday. I'm glad they added a matte black to the mix, which I can use a softer liner. And the greys are great colors aside from the purples that were on the first palette. Half Baked is the only color that are on both palettes. I think I'll be using the first naked palette when I'm heading out, and the naked 2 as an everyday palette. The case seems really durable and will hold out if I bring it with me everywhere I go for touch-ups and whatnot. Looking forward to using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment