Saturday, January 21, 2012

3/52

I've been quite obsessed with my hand-me-down 50mm lens, so that explains the bokeh.

Class orientations continued this week and it was a good refresher on the work load that I should be expecting soon enough. The upcoming week is our first actual full week of normalcy (or what normal is according to this 4th semester of nursing). Every day this week was a full day, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 7 and ending at 330 or later. Had to wake up at around 430 to start the day and didn't finish up until 330. Needless to say, I took my share of (3 hour) naps.

I decided to share a picture of this snowflake because Hawaii's version of winter came to a quick end and the hot and humid weather is back, not to say we had any snowflakes in the first place, though. The picture also gives out an idea of my location for most of the day if not in class or at the hospital, my desk. My setup is quite different from the last time I posted about it, so I might just post an update on that.

In the mean time...

(art installations around campus; late night parking structure walks)
(owl USB; vermicelli noodles with chicken and spring rolls; thai tea)

No comments:

Post a Comment