Sunday, January 15, 2012

2/52

It's been a good two weeks into the new year. School started, and although it seems like it'll be a busy semester, my roommate and I agreed to try and make our social life go up instead of down. We planned to take a healthy step toward a healthier body and agreed to go running/to the gym more often. We also agreed go to our university's athletics games, since we are paying for them out of our tuition. And of course, fit some partying and drinks into the mix.

On a separate note, I do wish instagram will speed up the release of their Android app, it just makes taking pictures so much funner and I would probably do it more often than lugging around my dslr. If not, I'll have to wait until November to get the iPhone (5?).

For this week's picture, I decided to share my latest purchase - a 15" MacBook Pro. Initially, my parents were supposed to get it for me as a gift, since they are taking my old MacBook to the Philippines and giving it to my relatives there, but the decision took a turn, and I ended up financing it and getting my first credit card. Yay or nay? Now it's time to pay it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment