Saturday, July 30, 2011

Learning a New Language: Korean


At some point this summer, I suddenly became fascinated with a bunch of things Korean. Not all things, but most things. Of course, the k-dramas had some kind of (big) influence, why wouldn't it? But anyway, with that said, why not go even further and learn the dang language. Although people say it's one of the hardest languages to learn if your first language was English, I'm going to give it a try. With the help of talktomeinkorean, koreanclass101, and wikibooks, let's hope this learning experience will be fun and worth it. If I do this daily, as if taking an actual class, wikibooks tells me it can take up to one and a half years. But you know what? I'm up for it. To add on to this challenge of learning this language, I'm also looking at learning other languages as well, but will come in due time. To aid my learning, and my blogging, I'll try to post updates. So, follow me on my journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment