Sunday, July 10, 2011

Keychains and Clouds










I unexpectedly got my package from ModCloth on Thursday and I literally jumped out of my bed when the mail man came hollering for someone to get the package. I was following it via my USPS tracking number and that day I had just waken up and didn't have time to check. When I did, everything happened within a few hours - the package arriving in hawaii, getting processed, getting into the mail truck, and arriving on my doorstep. So glad it did. Isn't the box's interior just great? I love mail with great packaging.

So what did I get? Four keychains - two keycaps, a lightning bolt that flashes and makes noise, and a heart bottle opener. Why did I get these? I'm hoping the answer will come soon, but currently, I'm just waiting "patiently." I also got an elephant necklace (which I named elephante, for obvious reasons), and the cutest, most adorable plush cloud pillow (named nimbus). I don't usually name my inanimate objects, but I thought it worked out well. Now my other plush pillow has a friend. He will make his own debut soon. I'm really hoping to expand my plush collection. They're so cute, and great sleeping companions on lonely nights, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment