Friday, July 15, 2011

Boys over Flowers


(via)

It took me about 3-4 days to finish watching 25 1-hour episodes of this Korean drama, and I don't regret these past days that I spent just lying on my bed glued to my TV screen. I haven't watched and truly enjoyed a Korean drama in its entirety in a really long time, and now I feel as if I'm back to the obsession.

I know a lot of girls love Kim Bum (2nd from the left), but I personally LOOVVEE Lee MinHo (middle). I've been a bit of a crazed fan these last few days. The story line is really cute, and I'd rather you watch it yourself if you want to find out.

One thing is for certain though, whenever I'm done with a drama series, I enter into a funk, where I just want more! It sucks that most Korean dramas don't have second seasons, because I would seriously pay to watch more. All I can think about after finishing it off is what happens next?! It's a good thing Lee MinHo is starring in another drama that seems to be raking in really good viewership. I'll be sure to start watching that soon. I've already started watching a series where he pretends to be gay! Oh my. I wonder what he's like in real life... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment