Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Addicted to: Desktop Mods


Desktops
I'm always on my laptop when I'm home. The things I do on it and stuff I find just browsing the web can be endless. Sometime last year, I discovered something new, but just this past February, I took to it and started modifying my desktop. It's become an addiction and I'd love to do it every month, but I figured I need to enjoy things a lot more, so the current desktop will be there to stay for a bit. Click on the pictures above for a better view. You'll see the icons I've used as well. The applications I used are GeekTool and CandyBar. Using it is pretty simple for the most part, but searching for the things you want to use can be hard. I would've linked the to backgrounds and icons I've used, but I didn't save their sources. If I run into them, I'll be sure to update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment