Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday's Featured Film: TiMER

I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic because four of the five films that I have featured have something to do with romance. Today is no different. Love has, and always will play a role in my life whether I like it or not.

Today's featured film is TiMER. Why it's spelled in that manner, I don't know. But I do know that it's about a device that is placed on your wrist, which will count down to the night before meeting your soul mate. The following day is when you will meet your soulmate, and when you do, it will begin to beep as your eyes match theirs.

It's your typical chick flick, and I loved it. If you're interested in watching this film and you have a netflix account, simply search for it and add to your instant queue, or watch it right then and there. If not, you might be able to find it at your local video store. It came out in May of this year, so I'm not too sure about where you can find a 'hard copy' of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment