Friday, August 27, 2010

College Life

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't had as much time as I had expected. I moved in and settled in my new quarters on Sunday and had a full day of classes on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday followed suit. Yesterday, I didn't have class until 1, but with my restlessness, I slept in then had class until 5. Today, I didn't have any classes (thank God), so I caught up on some reading.

On more interesting news, and exciting news for me, the camera on my BlackBerry Storm finally decided to work! Although it takes some crappy photos, it's something. I don't have photoshop on my laptop, so I haven't been able to upload the pictures from my camera, resize them and edit some of it to post onto here. I'll be heading home this weekend to get some laundry done, during this time I'll upload my pictures, do the etcetera, and upload them to my flickr so I can easily grab them from there and post them onto here.

In the meantime, here are some craptastic pictures of what my side of the dorm looks like, at this exact moment:



My shower curtain that I use as a regular curtain for my closet that I got from UO! :D

The view from my window: The "City"

Another view: Diamond Head

I wouldn't normally post pictures of this quality, but since you know it's from a BB camera, you know it's going to be crappy anyways. Let's hope Apple decides to put a camera on the iTouch that is supposedly making it's debut soon so I can ask for it as a birthday present, then get some apps that'll make craptastic photos look professional (yay for run-on sentences).

In the mean time, I'll see everyone soon. I'm heading to the water park for my nephew's birthday tomorrow so I'll most likely have a post about that coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment