Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flickr 365: Parker Fitzgerald (Part 1)

I feel like I've heard his name elsewhere, like this guy is famous. He's not, but he should be, and his name just happened to remind me of the author F. Scott Fitzgerald. I wonder if they're related, because they're both quite talented, with Mr. Parker Fitzgerald specializing in photography rather than writing.
I found out about this talented photographer from
tumblr (where I recently announced a hiatus; it took up too much time). You'll see a lot of these on that blogging platform, typography displayed on photos. In this case, it comes in the form of a 365. If you don't already know, a 365 is a photography challenge where people attempt to take a photo a day, for 365 days (a year). There are many takes on this challenge, most of them with just photos in general, whereas others may go for the 365 self-portrait challenge. I love what this dude is doing, and I've decided to share with you a few of my favorites from his 365 Polaroid Quotes challenge:

Oh, how I'd love to grab each photo and feature them on my blog, but then you wouldn't be able to experience the photos for yourselves. I am however going to be doing a part 2 to this 365 feature because I love it too much. Maybe next week. This dude kind of inspired me to do my own type of 365, but maybe I'll wait until the beginning of next year. It'll feel more like a 365 if I do start then...

In other news, I feel like I just freed up 5 years of my life after putting my tumblr sabbatical into action. I still have yet to share with you that shopping post, which I promised I'd post today, but have not. It's coming though. :)

(
source)

No comments:

Post a Comment