Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a Waste

Two posts, one day? Yup! All that 'internet-related' junk I talked about earlier was basically me cleaning out my inboxes and unsubscribing to unnecessary things. Then I localized my emails to point to gmail. We'll see how it works out. I haven't been the type to use it since I've had it for about 2 years.

Anyway, on a lighter, more exciting note - I got my package from Urban Outfitters today! Who doesn't love new clothes, shoes, and readers!? Update on all my recent buys to come!

Afterward, I went to church with my brother. Our mom was home by the time we got back, so we ate dinner and we all watched a kick-ass movie. It was called Undisputed III: Redemption. Yeah, we missed the first two, but I'll be sure to check it out. And I can't forget to mention the hottie that played the main character, Uri Boyka (Scott Adkins). Yes, you can stare at his body.



The thing is, he looks nothing like that with a suit on! What a waste of a great body. I couldn't find any jaw-dropping pictures, but watch the movie yourself, and you'll see why I liked it, unless you don't like bloody fighting sequences. You can also click the second picture for a gallery on his website. But expand your movie horizon, get out of the rom-com rut!

The rest of the night I spent trying on outfits with all the new stuff I got. Ughh, I really want to start doing outfit posts, but one - I need a better camera that can adjust to the lame lighting in this area, and two - I need a tripod. I also need a job, and I need money. But right now, at this moment, I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment