Friday, July 30, 2010

An Idea Can Transform The World: Inception

Just yesterday, a few friends and I decided to catch a matinée showing of Inception. We all had other plans later in the day, and yesterday was the only day we were all free. It worked out because we didn't have to pay the ridiculous price of a regular ticket at 10+ bucks.
The movie was all that I thought it would be and exceeded my expectations. I was on my toes the whole time, figuratively speaking. It confused me a bit, mostly because the movie went in full circle with the ending playing a continuation of the beginning. It took me until today to really figure out that you can't really figure out. They leave you hanging at the end of the movie, which I hate, but it served its purpose in the film.

When I got home, me and my dad watched our netflixed Alice in Wonderland, which messed with my head even more with Alice wondering whether she was in a dream or in reality. I'll talk more about Wonderland in my
Family Movie Night post. Following the movie, I ate my leftovers from Macaroni Grill. It was just as good.
I had to head down to the Medical Building afterward to get some paperwork to get blood drawn for a Varicella Titer.
I took a nap after everything was done, it felt like a really long day, when it really wasn't that bad. Today, my mom woke me up quite early to get my blood drawn. A little bit too early, I was really cranky.
You can't really tell what part of the body this is, huh? I'm not a big fan of needles, but not to say that I completely hate them and can't care to have them near me. It's one of those things that I could care less about. It really is just a pinch and you're done.

And fin. That was my yesterday and part of today. Other than getting a needle poked into my arm, I worked on catching up with all my nursing material. I got about 5 emails today regarding next month's orientations and deadlines. The summer is slowly coming to and end!

No comments:

Post a Comment