Monday, February 20, 2012

Los Chaparros Mexican Restaurant

Helloooo new favorite Mexican Restaurant.

After Pow Wow on Saturday, my brother, his girlfriend, and I went to Los Chaparros Mexican Restaurant, and it was an amazing choice. Legit mexican restaurant, run by mexican people, and a beautiful bathroom. If I was a yelper, I'd give them a 4.5/5, but only because we waited an hour to get seated and to get our food.

For our appetizer, we got a Chipotle Chicken Chingalinga, which are like tiny chimichangas. For dinner, I got a chicken chimichanga with rice and beans, and the others got burritoes, my brothers was as big as his face. Once we got the food, we scarfed it down, and I conceived a food baby. All their plates have little mexican flags on them.

On the way home, and once I got home, I crashed from the deliciousness/oiliness of it all. I'm definitely going to go again, maybe try the burritos, the carne asada, or enchiladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment