Sunday, February 19, 2012

7/52

Valentine's week! All my roommates have boyfriends, and they all received something from their significant other. It was bittersweet, I love the day and the flowers and the love, it's just the single part of it that I don't like.

Nothing special happened on valentine's but on Friday, my roommate and friend ate out at California Pizza Kitchen. We caught the weekly Friday fireworks show that can be seen from the mall. At CPK, I had some Garlic Cream Fettuccine (i love my garlic). We also had some Red Velvet Cake as well, so delicious.

On Saturday, I went with my brother and his girlfriend to Pow Wow at Fresh Cafe, somewhat of an art show (separate post), then had some delicious Mexican food. And today, my mom brought home some Pho. I haven't eaten so healthy these past few days, that needs to change.

This week Lent begins...

(rawr, garlic, pow wow)

No comments:

Post a Comment