Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Checking In


Just checking in. I'm currently at work (yeahhh, oops), dealing with calls about insurance clearance and people turning in insurance forms. In the mean time, I'm just browsing the internet, as usual. Annddd, as you can see from the picture above, I'm also working on some flyers for our nursing picnic coming up this semester. For one, I hate that when your print pictures from photoshop, the quality drops tenfold. So I have to go back in illustrator and change all of that. Also, I hate that laser printers make things look so much darker. Like what the hell? So I have to fix some text to make it stand out more. To finish it off, I had some typing errors, which is just a bi*ch that I have to deal with that. These things always happen when I'm making things for people. Oh well, i guess it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment