Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sexy CPR

This week is gonna be a busy one. It's a week before school starts up again, and I have a lot on my plate. I still have yet to complete some online training to begin clinicals and studying for my CPR certification. Besides that, I'll be looking forward to:

Wednesday (it will take me all day) - Packing
Thursday (08:30am - 05:00pm) - Nursing Orientation
Thursday (05:30pm - 06:30pm) - Convocation/Pledging Ceremony
Thursday (07:00pm - ?) - Check-In (get dorm key, move in a few things)
Friday (all day) - Move in everything else
Saturday (07:00am - ?) - CPR certification
Sunday - Rest
Monday - School starts

With that said (typed), updates will be sparse, or possibly non-existent from Wednesday on. I might try to fit in a few things, but I'm not promising anything. Since I'll be going through CPR certification on Saturday, I thought I'd share you a video I found online that some of the guys would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment