Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Breathe Me

Oh boy, I knew typing out a blog everyday was going to be a problem, and it's been less than a week! But I didn't promise anything, so blogs will be sparse. I was actually gonna take a shower and head to bed, but my mom was in the shower and when this happens, I'm usually stuck with cold water on the other end. So, until she finishes I decided to share some information about myself with any of my readers (if I even have any). This little meme came from Liz.

1. Favorite hobby?


Blogging. It was a huge hobby of mine when I was young, came to a halt in HS and these past years in college, but has come back anew in full force. Of course it's not my only hobby - spending endless hours on my macbook/desktop can be a little overwhelming.

2. Favorite TV show?


I have tons, but this season it's Pretty Little Liars. I also keep up with The Secret Life, House, Glee, and Gossip Girl. There are a few other shows, but I like these the most.

3. Favorite restaurant food?


Any pasta/italian dish. It's a lot of carbs, but I get by with running everyday. :) Sushi came in a close second.

4. Favorite thing to shop for?


Accesories! From jewelry to shoes, bags, scarfs, etc. Anything to add to an outfit.

5. Favorite animal?


The color. I'd pay attention to any man willing to flare his feathers and show me his true colors.

6. Favorite song?



Right now, it's Pachuca Sunrise by Minus the Bear. But you can't go wrong with Lykke Li and Circa Survive.

7. Favorite word?

Sensibilidad.

I came across this word while reading an article about Rafael Nadal, the tennis player. It's not english, it's spanish. The definition, I'll explain later.

8. Recent favorite youtube video?



This never fails to make me laugh. And I have to include this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE

9. Favorite movie?



Honestly. It's provocative and enjoyable at the same time.

10. Favorite childhood memory?


Anyone remember these? It isn't the same exact model, but it's all I could find. I was a speed demon in this foot powered machine.

And, fin.
Accesories from , , ; 'Accessory' background image via sanami276
Tape elements from Pugly Pixel ; Credit for other images available by click-through

No comments:

Post a Comment